So tonight, I got a really pleasant surprise. After I reached home late at night, I saw an envelope lying on top of my table. It was addressed, "To, Dearest 'Anshu'man" with a smiley. I opened the envelope and it was a very cute card from my two dearest friends out here for me getting a new car. How so sweet of them! The gesture deeply touched my heart!
The card was really cute. It had this superman symbol. Actually, the previous owner was a fan of superman I suppose, since the car had a lot of superman stickers. And this superman card just added to the charm of my new car.
I have realized how small things such as these affect me. I mean, its such a small gesture but it had such a huge impact. Perhaps, people are so selfish and self-centered in today's world and one seldom finds people such as these two! I am lucky to have friends like them.
To you both, I just want to say that I love you! Thanks for being there always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment