Friday, May 8, 2009

My Guitar...

So...its 4:30am in the morning and for the past 6 hours, I have been constantly doing one thing I enjoy most - playing my guitar!

Ya. Well, it started at around 10:30pm at night, when I thought I'll just strum it and since then, it's just been amazing. I got my electric guitar from M**, so started off with some 'Rock On' music. Phir I picked up 'Sweet Child O Mine' from Guns and Roses. My roommate came around that time and we started singing. It was nice and then he went off to sleep and my passion for music continued!

I also picked up the song, "Sweet Home Alabama". O well, I think I need to sleep now :)

PS: Hope you all like some of my new recordings...its about one and a half minute long...its not perfect yet but i am getting there :)

1 comment:

  1. Its very nice :) amazing to know your electric is here, now you really can re-make what you left incomplete...

    ReplyDelete