So today, I spoke to her. We had a discussion about "us". And as much as it makes me sad about the outcome of the discussion, the fact is that perhaps, there is no "us". And it's sad that it's for practical reasons. I wish I could just go ahead and tell her what she means to me but then I can't. There is a part of me that wants me to just go ahead and make her a part of my life, but then the other half of me says something else. It's so frustrating and it just wouldn't be fair for her.
Life bhi ajeeb hai. When we just realized that there is no future, kuch kuch hone lagta hai mere dil mein. I'm feeling suffocated from within. Something in me makes me feel really sad. So much has happened in the past few weeks, so much and now that it seems to be all over, I just can't seem to let go of her from my mind. Perhaps, time is the only solution to all this.
She tells me she is not expressive enough for me. Just now, I saw something that makes me completely think otherwise. There were also certain other things that do make me feel she is just as expressive as I want her to be. For eg, that night when we spoke over phone. Anyways. I don't even know why I am trying to justify all this abhi.
She tells me she would like to settle down soon and I don't know why I am not able to oblige that.
O gosh, time time time. Only if we were a year or two younger. It's a life decision and it sux to not be able to be with someone because of time.
Khair, I just seem to circle around this topic all the time! Guess, this whole thing about relationships and love has impacted me sooo soooo much!
But then, no one knows what lies ahead. And I just hope whatever happens, happens for the best. And ya, she would still be referred to as the "adorable one" in my blog. She is just so sweet. :)
It's weird how there are some relationships which are not defined. I don't know what she and I just shared the past few weeks. We can't say we were friends. Nor can we say we were a couple.
And to you, the adorable one, just be the way you are. Never change! God Bless You Always! We still have our "27 year old" pact, right? :)
"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment