Hmm, I have realized that I spend a major portion of my life in something to which there is no mention in my blog. So I thought I'll dedicate that thing to this entry! So what is that thing? You got it right - it's my gym!
Over the past few months, there has been some serious business going on here in the other half of my life (yes, my love life is not the ONLY thing in my life). I have been into serious gyming. When I realized that I was turning 25 soon, I thought ki, perhaps, life may not give me another chance.
Till, a year or two back, I was never into gyming, body building etc. But now, I have got this motivation to have the sexiest body in this planet! I don't know why! lol! And ya, summer is coming up. So what's more fun than showing off some of your curves, especially, when you have them! :)
So what's my gyming schedule. Well, I go everyday in the evening. I start of with cardio for about 30-60 minutes and then after that I go do weights. For weights, I work different muscle groups on alternate days. One day, I work on chest, biceps and abs and the second day, I work on shoulder, back, triceps and abs. Weight training takes another 30-45 mins. So in total, I end up spending about 2 hours in the gym. After the 2 hours, I don't feel exhausted but infact, refreshed! Yes, you read it right. Most times, I am dull and lazy before my workout and refreshed thereafter. And the most interesting thing is that, somehow, I am able to connect to my spiritual self during my workout!
Anyways, "All gym and no proper diet makes A**** a dull boy." Your fooding habit is as important if not more. So I make sure I eat something before I go to the gym so as to get energized. And after my workout, I eat a good protein rich dinner. Did you know that the actual process of muscle building is after the workout and not during? Infact, muscle tears apart when you work out and it's only after the work out that it regrows to form a stronger muscle. So protein is a MUST after workout.
And ya, I try to make sure my metabolism is at its peak. So I follow "Breakfast like a prince, Lunch like a king and Dinner like a beggar" strategy. These days, I am trying to follow a salad rich diet with the exceptions of weekends. Itna toh sacrifice karna padega if I am trying for 6 pack...lol !
Life mein I may not get another chance. So I just want to utilize my age and resources and make the most out of it! I am getting there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds like a real cool plan that you are following. it would be great if you can achieve what you are aiming for. wish you all the best!!
ReplyDelete