sorry for the huge gap in the post...past one week have kept me really busy with my project work...My partner and I are working non-stop and finally we are converging to a solution :)
Apart from my project, quite a few things happened...some in an emotional form and some in my day to day life...Yesterday night, DJ Aqeel performed in town so went there...music was good, but I think DJ Suketu was better...plus crowd was really weird...
Over the past few days...i have realized a lot of things...i have found out many things, some of which surprised and confused me. There were some expectations that were not met and some "non-expectations" that came to me by surprise...
i need to take certain steps and paths which i dont know where it would take me to...yet i need to decide quickly...i think i am going to be diving into something big and i want to give something one LAST try...however, i am uncertain...and uncertain about its outcome...a part of me tells me to let go yet another part of me tells me something else...o well!
on the lighter side...one thing i def. should keep doing is go to the gym :) ... its strange how people (especially girls) look at you and treat you "physically" at the subconscious level...sometimes its quite flattery....well...for eg...once (i am going to be really vague to retain privacy) while dancing in a party...a girl came quite close to me...usually i dont like getting cozy with girls on the dance floor just for the heck of it! i usually dance by myself...but while i was dancing...she did something tht came to me by surprise!...i was certainly flattered but then at the same time uncomfy! O Well! Now, I wonder if that girl would have treated me the same way, had i been like I was before...
someone, once told me, i was like an "overgrown baby"...sometime back, thinking of this would affect me a lot negatively....however, now i think i should thank her for making that statement to me! I wouldn't be what I am today if she never treated me the way she did!
so many things seem to be happening the past few days...yet somewhere down within, I feel lonely...empty...
i wish there was someone i could call...someone i could hold hands with...someone i could go out for a walk (or a drive) and someone i could be certain about things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment