So I don't know what but for the past few days, I have been missing someone! It's strange but I tried to suppress it even from myself but I am just not able to come in terms with it.
Till few weeks back, I used to be in constant touch with that person every single day and we used to talk about our usual day to day lives. And now for the past few days, we have completely gone out of touch! I am sure she does come online, etc, etc but for some reason, we haven't spoken for a while.
I do feel like calling her sometimes, but then I think it just wouldn't be appropiate. Perhaps, with the situation we both are in, it would just make it slightly weird! She is busy with her own life and I don't want to butt in and spoil it!
Yet, as days pass by, I realize I miss her more and more. I don't know what this means, but I JUST hope it's not that! Coz if it is that, then it would be really really unfortunate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment