Friday, June 5, 2009

Someone once said...

Well...final's week has almost started and I am in no mood to study..pata nahi kyu... for some reason my mind has been wavering off in different directions...and especially toward the "girl/relationship" topic! ahh..there we go again!

Sometimes, I try to analyze myself. What kind of a person I am from a girl's perspective? How females usually perceive me when they meet me? Do they find me charming or attractive? Or am I a bore? Do I get their attention or not? I just wonder. When I was in school, I didn't have much confidence in this topic but as I have grown over the years, I seem to have become more bold and mature towards the opposite sex...

Recently, two girls have made comments about me...well..this is apart from the adorable one (thts a whole different story)...nowadays...a lot of conversations with friends seem to revolve around marriage and relationships...so one weekend, i had gone out for lunch with this girl and we were just discussing about her and her bf and their plans...and after that i sighed looking back at my situation in terms of finding tht perfect girl...and tht girl just said.."A****, come on, you don't need to worry...i mean, you are from S*****, you have a BMW, you are smart! what else would a girl need!...every girl dreams of getting a person like you." My response was "Ya right!"... then there was this another girl who I spoke to over phone...she went like "A****, you have such an impressive profile, from S**** , etc, etc and yet you are so down to earth...you dont have that attitude...if I wd have been in ur position...i tho would have gotten so proud, etc, etc."

I dont know what these comments meant..i mean, well ya, it seems like something good...i am not trying to boast or something..i know i am not perfect...but i just wonder the gravity of the comments since i have got some treatment from certain people that makes me feel like shit... i had started to wonder, why on one hand i am like every girl's dream guy..and on the other hand, i am treated like as if im some kid or wtever....I have started to HATE it when someone tries to treat me like a kid since tht reminds me of a lot of things of the past....

and just very recently, i think i have able to resolve this within me...i have realized certain things and have started to take certain steps...this means that there would be a change in behaviour in me but then i think i need this change...

and to those two girls, i have one simple question.... if I am really that good...if I am really the ideal guy, then WHY CAN'T I BE WITH THE GIRL I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH?

No comments:

Post a Comment