Friday, April 3, 2009

About me!

Last few days have been quite hectic so was not able to post anything. Wanted to publish this one since my first post... Well..isnt it funny that my first post was all about anonimity and now I am telling about myself....lol...:)?

So who am I? Where am I from? Well ...I was born in India to one of the most beautiful parents in this world....grew up in the Middleeast...and am now in the US pursuing my PhD....
I am in my 20s and have been closely associated to the following places....Guwahati, Delhi, Muscat, Singapore, London and US...

My passions? Oh..i have many.......from sports to music...i love to engage myself in the following ..cricket, badminton, table tennis, squash, swimming, chess.....wished i could do better in football and basketball but never was as good as i wanted to be...

on the music side....i started playing the tabla since 3 yrs old and then picked up the guitar since 10 yrs....now am in love with my guitar and every now and then, strum it whenever im bored (which is so very often).... have tried to pick up on the piano too off late....

though a PhD student, I am NOT a nerd!!!!!.... infact...often times, i engage myself in many things except research :)..... one of my dreams (i have many) is to produce and direct a movie...i have been thinking of a script off-late and lets see how it goes....the script would revolve about my life experiences...

ok...so thts me...a PhD student in enginnering with passion in sports and music with an interest in film production! :) ....any girls reading this interested in me? lol!!!!

on the social side, i love having people around me (perhaps thts a usual trait of a libran).....would want to go out of my way to make someone smile....cant stand tears in anyone's eyes....and HATE people with egos(with exceptions) and double standards...

I have been quite unlucky regarding friendships....when I came to S******....I had met these people (about 5 of us)...everything seemed to go perfect for the first year after which people started having ego clash(A.S. with T.M.) within the group and everything just went wrong miserably!
Then a school friend of mine joined S***** and she, I and A.S., started to hang out. This was my second yr...things seemed ok too but again things started to act weird between she and A.S. And all of a sudden after the summer of 2008, she completely stopped talking to me ....its soo weird and till date i haveeee nooo freaking idea of her behaviour.... At one point of time, she used to say that she was so lucky and thankful to have friends like me and then one fine day she completely shuns herself from me!...Weird!!! And sometimes I feel that the reason for this is the fact that I am still friends with A.S. I mean, both she and A.S. were good friends with me and because they have problems between themselves, I can't compromize my relationships with either! I have always realized that in my two years at S*****, I seemed to have lost out on every friendship because of issues that was not even related to me or involved me...people here have so much egos!!!!!! I just completely hate it!.....
This year, for my quals, I had started to study with 4 people, K.B., S.A., G.T. and S.S (my roommate).... they seem to be very different people from the earlier ones I met...and our daily study routines led us to come really close to each other....i really enjoy their company but i have this apprehension and fear of losing them too....i hope that the friendships remains forever.... Btw..A.S. is still my dear friend and he is one person who continued to be my friend since 2 yrs...
Well, its kinda sad that many of my good friends are outside S******....a lot of them are in India.....infact, a childhood classmate of mine is in Delhi....we had lost touch after she left from M***** but offlate, we got back in touch and shes really adorable :).... she is one person i wished was at Stanford.... its funny coz we never spoke much when we were classmates and now, that we are miles apart, we have developed this good friendship....

on the personal front...well, i guess i can write a book on this!!! perhaps will talk about this in detail on a later post but in short....in 2002, i met this girl who went on to becoming my best friend! and sooner, we realized that we were made for each other for life! in 2003..things all become official :) and life was really really really beautiful till the year 2007..both our parents knew about us..i was really involved in their family....in 2007, she broke my heart coz she was not sure of things...i was completely devasted!.it wasnt tht everything was nice and on one fine day she comes and asks me for a break up...we did have out rough patch in the beginning of 2007 but i strongly feel that those were no reasons to ask for a break up...since 2007, my life has being miserable....its been 2 yrs since then....im trying to heal but am unable to do so...am trying to get over my past but the past always comes and haunts me....and to make things worst, my ma wants me to get settled soon!!... there are so many other NICE girls i have known par still!..im such a fool!.. sometimes I feel that I can get over my past only if I find someone else but it would be unfair for that girl who i would be dating....i just wish i can find someone who can help me out of this mess....i want to be in love again!...i want to pour out my love to someone!...Love, though can be one of the most dangerous things, is the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!

well..i guess enough for today....gt catch up with sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Is s.a. connected to 'the' prank you played?! ;)
    As for the rest, you have to give yourself time. waise bhi there's no standard set on how long one takes to get over someone, but gradually you begin realising that the only one suffering in the process is you...and then it starts to get better...I mean, mujhe toh teen saal lage! (n i wsnt even in a relationship!)... and remember, you always have the pact i made with u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur encouraging comments...:)
    yes..S.A. is the one :)....

    ReplyDelete