So yeah....finally, i have got bitten by the blogging bug! I never imagined that one day I would actually be doing this - blogging! I hated writing at one point of time. I hate it even now. But I realized that as i start to pen down my thoughts, I find myself expressing my inner thoughts in a manner I would normally find it impossible to do...
So what's this blog going to about? Hmm...its going to be about my experiences in life. My experiences :- from my personal life with relationships all the way to my professional life at S*******...from the encounters with the riches in C****** to the poorest of the poor in India...from the healthiest to the patients fighting cancer each day. Each experience has made me become a better person and have led me to think about life in different perspective. I hope that I can use this channel of blogging to share my experiences with all of you....i hope to make my post have a "moral of the story" (though it may be impossible to do for literally every post)...
Everyone's blog is unique in its own way.... and my blog would be no different.... some of you may already have noticed that this blog has no reference to who i am..where i am and what i do...yes you got it right...this blog is completely written anonymously by me without revealing my identity...the reason for this is that this space is for me to POUR out my inner thoughts and feelings about life and people in general...and i feel that i can be completely honest to myself only if i am anonymous. People often end up being biased in what they write and the way they write to suit their readers and I don't want to fall into that...I am assuming the readers would know that I am associated with them in someway, but they wouldnt know who I am exactly.
A major factor that led to me starting to blog goes to some of my dear friends. I have been reading several blogs for a while and I have realized that reading their blogs have made me come closer to them :) I hope that this blog could bring someone closer to me (no pun intended!)....
Finally, a very selected few people may actually know my identity - who i am, what i do, etc ,etc...To those people, I just want to say that you hold a very special place in my life and I am glad that I have found someone like you. I want to say that I would always be there for you, wherever you are, whenever you need me. I would always cherish our friendship/etc for the rest of my life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Well, welcome to this! :) And goodluck! And a fair warning - at times you might write something here, and then wish to delete that post...woh kabhi mat karna! doesnt help! ;)
ReplyDeleteand have tagged you in my latest post!
ReplyDelete