Friday, April 17, 2009

A 'Best' Friend

well, off late i have been thinking a lot about the ideal girl i would like to be with... certainly it is a long list :) but one thing i realized is that i would want to be with the person who is my best friend! As much as it is obvious, i still want to emphasize this fact. I have seen many relationships where the basic friendship did not even exist!... I would want to be with someone, who I can share everything with and vice-versa too...

I want the relationship with that special person to be such that we are literally 'one' and live each other's lives.... i want our problems to be discussed with ourselves...i want her to be completely herself and free with me...i want her to want me during her good and bad times...and i want her to be possesive about me... i truely want a best friend...

i dont know why i am writing this...perhaps to send a message across to someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment