Today, I had gotten up early...at 6:30am! So many things were in my mind. I was thinking of sleeping more but then tossing and turning does not help!
So I decided to go for a morning walk! So got up from bed, took my jacket and went out! And let me tell you, it made me feel so so much better. There is something unique about mornings!... The birds humming to their tunes, the quietness around you, it was just so pristine. And to add to the beauty, the mornings are so similar to how it is in India!!!! Normally, the afternoons and evenings are very much less noisy than how it is in India and so I feel the difference but mornings seem just so alike. The only thing missing was garam garam Chai! Walked to Starbucks and grabbed a coffee. So many things came to my mind while walking...a recap of my life...a recap of my present and a hope for my future....
Chatted with the adorable one after that. I hope shes ok. Its been really stressful for her. But I hope and pray that everything would work out best for her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment