There is this friend I have and I really care for her. However, a few days back, she said something that really hurt me. She said that I am not her "closest" friend anymore. I seem to just be like any of her usual friends. And the reason for that? Is because, one day when she had called me up when she was upset and wanted to regain a friendship from me, I said that "Best friendship" cannot happen in a single day. Apparently, this had a huge huge impact on her.
Now the thing is, I might have said that to her and might have said to her due to some of my inner frustrations within me, that's true, but my action towards her till date reflect how much I care for her and how I treasure her friendship with me. I don't want to boast or something, but I have seriously cared for her and done a lot for her. And I did that, because I always thought of her as a best friend.
Par phir, why does all these actions do not seem to mean anything to her. Why does that one statement of mine, which I said, had a bigger impact than all the "actions" I have been doing for her. Why doesn't all this impact her equally?
I thought "Action speaks more than words"? Why does it seem to be the other way round here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment